Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blake Babies - "When I See His Face"

Blake Babies - "When I See His Face": "I was kind of irritated by Juliana Hatfield back in the day - she seemed so much like a bratty kid, with her child-like voice. Then 'Universal Heartbeat' got stuck in my head and I started to come around - but it's only recenly that she's started to grow on me more. Especially when listening to understated slower rockers like this one, I realize there's more to her than some alt-rock hits and Evan Dando, but it still helps that she has the Blake Babies to ground her."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song. But Juliana didn't write it and didn't sing it (except for backup vocals).

DJ Wallaby said...

I guess I've been off on my song credits twice this week now, I must be getting off my game. Oh well, it's still a good song.