Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Admiral Radley - "Ghosts of Syllables"

Admiral Radley - "Ghosts of Syllables": "There are some AM Gold moments in this tune - and I mean that in a good way - but it still feels fresh. The "aaahs" are particularly pretty and I love when Aaron declares 'I'm out of sync, yeah it's nothing new / and loneliness I am nothing to'. Folks, if you still don't know, this band is Grandaddy + Earlimart together and you need to love it now, particularly if you liked either band before!"

1 comment:

Chris said...

For fun did a random search for this tune, to see if anyone else was listening to it. Found your blog, and agree about that lyric you talk about being memorable.
I'll follow you, you might also be interested in commenting on my blog (I post 3 weekly tracks)
I just posted my top 100 songs of 2010.
from Chris