Friday, October 10, 2008

Juliana Hatfield - "Universal Heart-Beat"

Juliana Hatfield - "Universal Heart-Beat": "I freaking *love* this song - rock me, Juliana!
An aside: I used to have the Only Everything poster in my bedroom when this record came out. In the photo, Juliana was posed with her wrists pointed up to the camera - which, in my morbid interpretation of the photo, was her offering her wrists up and crying 'I've given you only everything'...which was kinda goth, don't you think? Kinda goth for me, anyway. I'm sure the photo was completely light-hearted to anyone else..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, we are in sync. played this on the show on Saturday. WEIRD!! Must kill zombie Flanders....

DJ Wallaby said...

It just came out digitally last week, that's why it came to mind for me. Long time coming, too!