Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ned's Atomic Dustbin - "Grey Cell Green"

Ned's Atomic Dustbin - "Grey Cell Green": "Deliciously fuzzy Brit-rock, a la Catherine Wheel and Swervedriver. I remember this is what 'modern rock/alternative' radio used to sound like and I miss those days. Maybe it's nostalgia, but it seems like there was great new music coming on the radio all the time, like something new being discovered every 3-4 minutes. I think the fact that it isn't like this today says more about radio than about today's music."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could one survive without Ned's?!
ONe of the best raodtrip albums as well.
I am proud of Ana for playing this exact song, when she covered for me last week. Awwww.

Anonymous said...

wow, i suck at spelling when half asleep

Plastiquegal said...

YAY~~~~
:)

(aka lorelle)