Friday, February 23, 2007

(Belated) Top 10 of 2006

(Belated) Top 10 of 2006: "I don’t know how I forgot to do this earlier in the year, but I meant to post my Top 10 Albums of 2006 and include a link to one song from each record. So, in the Better Late Than Never category, here is the Top 10 list, click the link above to hear the sampler:
1> The Cardigans > Super Extra Gravity (nettwerk)
2> Snowden > Anti-Anti (jade tree)
3> I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness > Fear Is On Our Side (secretly canadian)
4> Giant Drag > Hearts & Unicorns (kickball)
5> Silversun Pickups > Carnavas (dangerbird)
6> Goldfrapp > Supernature (mute)
7> Starflyer 59 > My Island (tooth & nail)
8> Ex-Boyfriends > Dear John (absolutely kosher)
9> Editors > The Back Room (fader)
10> Mahogany > Connectivity (darla)

1 comment:

ohnochriso said...

Awww, thanks for putting us on the list, Dave!