Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lindsey Buckingham - "Trouble"

Lindsey Buckingham - "Trouble": "Just One Of The Guys was on cable the other day (but isn't it always???) and it reminded me of this great solo Lindsey Buckingham track. Lindsey clearly held this track back from Fleetwood Mac - it screams Mac all over it, even if Lindsey played everything on the track and did all the vocals. The backing vocals during the chorus are particularly lush and the guitarwork is ace, as usual. With someone this good, it's no wonder why the Buckingham/Nicks/(Christine)McVie triumvirate was such a powerhouse for that band."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great song! One of my (many) favourites from that era. Your blog looks interesting so I will read further... I can already see a few of my all-time favourite songs in the 'previous entries' list.

Rock on!